Duration — 2 months
Timings — Classes every Saturday from 11am till 2pm
Join FP Pro Modeling & Content Creation course this December!
Let it be a starting point to pursue a career in the world of fashion and entertainment.
Duration: 2 months
Starting from 16th December — 04th February
During the 8 week program, you will undertake an educational course including the following classes:
— Modeling basics
— Fashion Style
— Social Media
— Content Creation
— A professional photoshoot for your modeling portfolio (make-up, hairstyle, outfit + 14 high-end retouched shots included)
You will study every Saturday from 11am to 2pm and other days you will have different workshops with professional and highly experienced coaches from the fashion industry.
After the course, you will have:
— an access to agencies’ castings
— a membership card with an access to our brands networking discounts and benefits
— a chance to cooperate with FP Model Agency as a model
— 6-month personalized support with all your questions regarding modeling
— 1 month complimentary membership at FP Community (includes one photoshoot and events with other members)
Benefits of the «PRO — Modeling & Content Creation Course» program:
- Professional photoshoot for your modeling portfolio
- In total, there are 14 high-end retouched shots in the portfolio with different looks (2 outfits) + ALL DIGITALS. Make-up and hairstyle will be changed for each outfit for FREE!
- You get all the necessary tools and learning outcomes for a great start of your modeling career!
- Access to agencies’ castings
- Chance to cooperate with FP Model Agency as a model
- 6-month personalized support with all your questions regarding modeling
- Chance to work not only locally, but also abroad
- Guaranteed publication in one of the international fashion magazines
— FP Community Membership for one month.
Including one complimentary photoshoot from community and all the events within the same month.
• Digital comp card for castings
Disciplines covered during the PRO MODELING & CONTENT CREATION course
16.12 Saturday 11 am — 2 pm
- Self-empowerment and confidence, self-acceptance as the basis of modeling. Release exercises.
- Working with emotions. Analysis of basic emotions — flirting, joy, passion, anger, surprise, fright. How to show the right emotion at the casting and shooting.
23.12 Saturday 11 am — 2 pm
- Posing bases. How to work with your body. How to keep your hands, elbows, neck, legs, etc. in the frame. Sitting poses with a chair, on the floor. Poses for model test shooting. Poses for polaroids/snaps. Practice!
- Poses for catalog. How to work with clothes, bags, props, and different accessories. Learning to advertise clothes. Poses in pairs (2 and more people).
- Practice at the studio. How to work with studio light. Difference in work outside and in the studio.
- Fashion poses. “Broken poses”. What is the difference between commercial and fashion poses?
30.12 Saturday 11 am — 12.30 pm
- Types of models: commercial, classic, strong face, babyface, androgen — for male and female models. Also types of models in general. Types of models jobs — catalog, look book, campaign, TV commercial (video advertising), fashion shows; specific to the local market in UAE and international markets.
- Get to know WHAT TYPE OF MODEL YOU ARE
- Mental strength
- Eventually it’s all about confidence, learn how to grow your confidence level.
- MODEL REQUIREMENTS
- What are the traits and characteristics that agencies are looking for?
- In 20 sec agencies will decide YES or NO for a model. Make it a YES.
Make sure you STAND OUT and impress them with a CONFIDENT walk and pose! FP will teach you how to stand out
30.12 Saturday 12.30 pm — 2 pm
- Model style—what is it? How to dress specifically for a casting. How to show your personality through style. Body type. Selecting a wardrobe for the type of figure. Basic wardrobe for all occasions. Recommendations where to buy suitable clothes. Trends 2023. Learn to identify trends and skillfully use them.
SOCIAL MEDIA & CONFIDENCE
06.01 Saturday 11 am — 2 pm
- Why is being present in social media so important for models? How to promote yourself on Instagram. The correct design of the profile header in Instagram/ Content/ Highlights / Stories. What content is modeling? How to attract potential clients to your account? Parsing the content on the pages. Personal recommendation for model’s Instagram. Give students tips on photo editing apps/other useful apps and tips.
13.01 Saturday 11 am — 2 pm
- Staging of the catwalk step. The basics of the podium step. Work with posture and the full body.
- Catwalk’s type. Fashion (strong) and commercial (competition style, wedding, and evening dresses style). Catwalk with items (bags, outerwear). How to advertise it.
- Staging the show. How to work at a fashion show. How to interact with other models on the catwalk.
20.01 Saturday 11 am — 2 pm
- Tik Tok bases and trends. How to work with TikTok and Reels videos? Creation video for social media. Explanation how to make a video and edit it. Practical tasks, such as giving students the task of splitting into pairs and creating 1 or 2 videos. Models can choose their own topic and style for the video, but if they can’t choose, the coach will guide them on how to choose.
27.01 Saturday 11 am — 2 pm
03.02 Saturday 11 am — 2 pm
10 am — 6 pm
All Inclusive Photoshoot:
- All digitals included.
- Receive 14 high-end retouched pictures.
- 2 personalized outfits styled by a fashion expert, including clothes and accessories.
- Professional makeup and hair services.
- In-studio photoshoot with a fashion photographer.
- Transparent pricing with no hidden fees.
- Unlimited usage rights.